Service Fulfilment Policy
- Repairman pays i-fix RM50 as a security deposit using credit card/direct debit
- i-fix acknowledges deposit payment and reflects deposit amount of RM50 into Repairman's deposit account on i-fix.
User Wallet Top-up
- User pays i-fix the amount they wish to top-up into their wallet in multiples of 5 with a minimum amount of RM10 using credit card/direct debit
- i-fix acknowledges wallet top-up payment and reflects top-up amount into User's wallet on i-fix.
- Repairman completes the job he was hired to do by the User and issues an invoice via i-fix to the User.
- User accepts the invoice issued by the Repairman and pays invoice amount to i-fix via credit card/direct debit.
- i-fix acknowledges the job payment made by the User and deducts RM10 fee from the amount paid by the User and tops-up the remaining amount to the Repairman's account on i-fix.